Gerald Jones Auto Group COVID-19 Response
As we monitor the recent information regarding the COVID-19, or Coronavirus, our team at Gerald Jones Auto Group wants you to know that the safety of our valued customers and staff is a top priority.
In taking preventative action per the recommendation of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), our stores have:
· reviewed CDC recommended protocols with team members and provided hand sanitizer for both personal desktops and high traffic public areas
· implemented additional preventative measures to our scheduled store cleaning; specifically disinfecting all high-contact areas, such as door handles, desktops, railings, doorknobs, etc., on a nightly basis
· discontinued staff business travel
· instructed all staff who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 to seek medical assistance and remain home
· temporarily discontinued all group events (New Owners Clinics, public events, etc.)
For Our Valued Customers:
· Additional sanitation stations have been provided at each store front for the ease of use for all valued customers.
· If your vehicle needs to be serviced, but you wish to limit public interaction, we encourage you to utilize the "Night Drop Box" at each store. Please park your vehicle in the lot, complete the envelope on the Night Drop box, and drop your envelope with key into the service box.
· If you wish to see a vehicle, but do not feel comfortable entering a store, we will bring the vehicle to you.
· Please call if you would prefer to make payment by phone and we will arrange expedited pick-up of your serviced vehicle.
For Our Community:
As many of you know, Gerald Jones Auto Group supports several Augusta area charities and organizations; benefitting those who may be the most vulnerable to the outcomes of these challenging times. We ask that you consider The Salvation Army of Augusta, The Children’s Hospital of Georgia, and the Augusta Dream Center if you find yourselves with additional hand sanitizers, disinfectant wipes, hand soap, etc. These items have an exponential affect in preventing the spread of the virus.
We are here for you and look forward to continuing to serve the community we love.
The Gerald Jones Auto Group Team
Additional information on the coronavirus and how to prevent its spread can be found at:
1. World Health Organization
2. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
3. Georgia Department of Public Health
4. South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control
5. COVID-19 Remote Screening Tool
COVID-19 Hotline 706-721-1852